MelissaN

Bookish and Sweet Reads

I love to read. It's always been my solace, and though the themes and covers may have changed, the excitement of immersing myself in the pages of a book has never diminished! So here's the chance to get into my thoughts and rambles; my loves and misses; and meet the books that make me soar :)

Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Walking Disaster
Jamie McGuire
Safe With Me (With Me in Seattle, #5) - Kristen Proby By far, the best one yet in the series!

Like [b:Rock With Me|17201104|Rock With Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)|Kristen Proby|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1364925537s/17201104.jpg|23676597], I devoured this one in less than 24 hours, and my only regret is that now I have to wait for the next one!

Still, this series gets better and better with each book. I love how Kristen Proby incorporates all the characters from previous books into each new book. The whole Montgomery/Williams/Mckenna clan is such a hoot and I adore the scenes were all the gang appears...especially the girls!

Back to this story, I loved Brynna and Caleb as a couple! For more than a few books now, its been hinted that something was going on between them, but I loved how it went about. I liked that Brynna called Caleb out on his bull, but I also loved how protective Caleb was about Brynna and her daughters. There was an awesome chemistry between them and I really enjoyed when they were together. Maddie and Josie (Brynna's daughter) were so cute and I loved how they conned the guys into getting them those American Girl dolls!. Finally, the wedding scene was my absolute favorite. Caleb's vows to Brynna's daughters and later Brynna had me in such happy tears! And I'm so glad Caleb gets his chance at having his own family. All in all, though I wasn't sure about this series when I first started it, it is now a must read now for me as will any other book Kristen Proby writes. Now, I'm anxiously waiting for Matt's book,[b:Tied With Me|17201111|Tied With Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)|Kristen Proby|/assets/nocover/60x80.png|23676605], especially after that snippet of him and Nic at the end!