MelissaN

Bookish and Sweet Reads

I love to read. It's always been my solace, and though the themes and covers may have changed, the excitement of immersing myself in the pages of a book has never diminished! So here's the chance to get into my thoughts and rambles; my loves and misses; and meet the books that make me soar :)

Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Walking Disaster
Jamie McGuire
Significance: A Significance Series Novel - Shelly Crane Really enjoyed this one. Maggie was so level- headed, not letting herself get swept away by the imprinting and Caleb...ah he was just so sweet about the whole thing. I literally devoured this in a few hours and I'm already on the to the next one. Great romance and though it wasn't necessarily a new concept ( the whole ascending thing reminded me of the movie The Covenant...which I loved) it was presented in a really nice way and I liked Maggie's voice and even more so her connection to Caleb. My only complaint would be that the ending seemed to drag, making the book see, unnecessarily long, but I imagine it just provided footwork for the next book in the series. Still, to all the hopeless romantics out there, pick this one up! Not only does it contain a sweet romance, but the action and the mystery revolving Caleb and Maggie's imprinting will keep you passing those pages like a madman...or woman :)