MelissaN

Bookish and Sweet Reads

I love to read. It's always been my solace, and though the themes and covers may have changed, the excitement of immersing myself in the pages of a book has never diminished! So here's the chance to get into my thoughts and rambles; my loves and misses; and meet the books that make me soar :)

Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Walking Disaster
Jamie McGuire
Untouched (Cedar Cove, #0.5) - Melody Grace I really enjoyed this prequel! If I thought I loved Emerson before, I fell even harder for him this time around! To those who have read Unbroken (and if you haven't, you should), this short story outlines what happened between Emerson and Juliet the summer they met. I loved how we got more insight into Emerson's home life. It made me sympathize that much more with both with him and Brit. At the same time, I also enjoyed watching Juliet fall for Emerson.

As you might know, this isn't Juliet and Emerson HEA quite yet. Even so, I loved the ending, especially that last line! My only complaint is that, after reading Unbroken, I wished we would have gotten more scenes from Juliet and Emerson's summer; but maybe that's just me asking too much ;) Point it is, I'm really enjoying Melody Grace's series.