More like a 3.5
I actually got this for free in kindle so I thought why not.
To keep it short, sweet but to the point:
1) I found the plot was nicely done though it seemed to drag at certain points. The action also seemed to skip at times leaving me slightly confused until I re-read the segment.
2) The Cover is gorgeous.
3) Though romance plays a large role, it was not so central to the plot that other themes weren't explored as well. Therefore the book can atract any kind of ya or paranormal fan. The romance was also very sweet.
4) Characters were really good but I'd still like to seem them be great in further books.
5) For being a werewolf book, the concept was different enough that it kept my interest constantly.
6) Though it was an indie publishing, you would have never guessed so with how well written it was.
7) All in all, this book surprised me enough that I'm interested in picking up the next one in the the trilogy.