MelissaN

Bookish and Sweet Reads

I love to read. It's always been my solace, and though the themes and covers may have changed, the excitement of immersing myself in the pages of a book has never diminished! So here's the chance to get into my thoughts and rambles; my loves and misses; and meet the books that make me soar :)

Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Walking Disaster
Jamie McGuire
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick Really liked this one. People were right in saying it was the perfect blend of romance, mystery and horror. I could never quite figure out what was going to happen next and that kept me happily turning the pages. Nora was a good lead though she sometimes bordered on needing a good slap in the face or two. Patch on the other hand was a pleasent surprise. Not quite as swoon worthy as some other leads but i have a feeling i'll warm up more to him in the coming books. My only real complaint character wise was Vee. I get that she was coming from a good place (or she thinks she is), but as best friends go, she sucks. Her character was sensationalist and unrational at the worst times, making her annoying overall. That said, as far as teen paranormal books go, this one was excellent. Can't wait to delve in deeper into this world of fallen angels. If your into this genre or type of books, definetly pick this one up if you haven't read it. Now unto Crescendo!