MelissaN

Bookish and Sweet Reads

I love to read. It's always been my solace, and though the themes and covers may have changed, the excitement of immersing myself in the pages of a book has never diminished! So here's the chance to get into my thoughts and rambles; my loves and misses; and meet the books that make me soar :)

Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Walking Disaster
Jamie McGuire
Because of Low - Abbi Glines Was really 3 star for me but that last 30% bumped it up to about a 3.5. I really wasn't feeling the chemistry between Marcus or Low as I did between Sadie and Jax, therefore the story kind of dragged. Low as a character was weak and insecure though I admit she grew into herself somewhat towards the end. Marcus is sweet but as in Breathe, he's nothing to write home about. Saving grace was that I did like Cage so i might just pick up his story to read, While it Lasts. Abbi Glines is one of my favorite indie authors and I love her Excistence and Vincent Boys Series. The Sea Breeze series has been kind of low point with me in regards to her writing but that might just be me. Still i'll always be tempted to pick up books by this wonderful author.