MelissaN

Bookish and Sweet Reads

I love to read. It's always been my solace, and though the themes and covers may have changed, the excitement of immersing myself in the pages of a book has never diminished! So here's the chance to get into my thoughts and rambles; my loves and misses; and meet the books that make me soar :)

Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
R.K. Lilley
Walking Disaster
Jamie McGuire
Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally I'm sort of disappointed with this book. I never not finish a book...but apart from hating love triangles ( which I wasn't expecting) I'm having a lot of what the hell moments. First of, though I initially liked Jordan's voice, she has annoyed to no end with her treatment of girls ( even though she is one) and her superficial attraction to Ty. I like the love stories where I can fall in love with both characters, but this book made it hard for me to do so. Though I related to Jordan at some points, her attitude about somethings is rather unjust and sexist...and yeah...I cant read something I don't fully enjoy. It was good writing, but characterization just isn't there.

Okay so I skimmed through what I had left and I liked the ending so I guess it wasn't completely horrible.